We will collect your personal information when you choose our service or provide information voluntarily, and integrate the information in order to provide you with better customer service. Please offer timely, detailed, and precise personal information when register, and constantly update the information that meets timely, detailed, and precise requirements. Any problems caused by the untrue registration information provided by you will be undertaken by yourself. Please do not transfer or lend your personal information to others. If you find that your personal information is being used illegally, please notify us immediately. We do not assume responsibility for the illegal use of account and password due to the negligence of the user.
Your information is collected to provide service and improve service quality. To achieve this goal, we will use your information for the following purposes:
- To keep in touch with you, especially to reply to your request;
- To provide you with the service you use and to maintain and improve service;
- To improve the platform application, understand the content of the platform that you are interested in, and listen to your views as a reference for our product planning.
- To manage your online account, verify the registration information that proves you participate in our activities.
- To ensure that our platform will be presented to you and your computer in the best way, and to protect you from potential fraud;
- other purposes permitted by you.
These terms and conditions hereby shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be brought in the courts of the United Kingdom.