Job Title: SEO Specialist
The SEO Specialist will support the execution of online marketing strategies! In this role you will get an opportunity to work on optimizing Life Hack Inventions and Albert Technology (parent company) website. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing, technology and analytics.
Search Engine Optimization (30%):
Measures of success: implementation of SEO best practices and research findings, improvement in rankings for specific keywords and keyword groups, increase in organic traffic
- Manage all SEO initiatives including keyword research, content recommendations and website optimization
- Perform website audits and translate technical findings into meaningful and actionable insights
- Implement SEO strategies including on page optimization, content creation and link building to improve search visibility
- Share a deep understanding of SEO's value to the overall marketing strategy with the team
- Keep up to date on digital marketing trends and share them with the team
Analysis and Reporting (30%)
Measures of success: timely reports, meaningful insights based on data
- Track and analyze the performance of SEO programs using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and 3rd party SEO tools to guide business decision making
- Setup custom reports, goals tracking and attribution with Google Analytics
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
Special Projects (40%)
Measures of success: acceleration of digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the team to implement digital marketing initiatives, including paid search, paid social and web design
People who Excel (Your Background):
- A proven track record of successfully implementing SEO campaigns in a medium to large-scale, enterprise setting or start-up
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and website architecture from a search analytics perspective, while also comfortable making recommendations
- Strong understanding of how paid search compliments organic usage and vice versa
- Proven experience within Link Building
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- You have an incredible passion for digital marketing. You always stay up-to-date with industry trends, news and tools
- You are ambitious, but humble. You have desire for continuous self-improvement and learning
- You’re a self-starter who can take charge of tasks with minimal direction (we’re not fans of micro-management)
- You’re accountable for your work! You take the time to invest in research, learning, and practice to make yourself an expert in your field!
- You are a born problem-solver who can’t help yourself from rolling up your sleeves up, and experiment with solutions
About Us: Life Hack Inventions
Life Hack Inventions is a subsidiary company of Albert Technology which specialized in OEM & ODM based in China. We have R&D team and factory to manufacture home appliances and electronic product. We have
- Team: We have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. We collaborate a lot too, which means bonus points for people who love cross-functional learning.
- Impact: We solve complex challenges and help designers make their ideas come true. Our customers tell our needs and we start making a sample and small quantity to test the market.
- Vacation: it's open, which means we don't worry about an accrual clock. Unlimited vacation has been called a bit of scam, so we'll tell you that most Resolverites enjoy between 3-4 weeks off a year.
- Parental leave: best-in-class top-up for new parents - 100% for 15 weeks new parents and a bonus 5 weeks for birth Moms.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health and dental from day one. And our vision care is every 12 months! We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a bike.
- Flexibility: because that's how we roll in isolation. Also, we believe we hire adults who should own their schedules.
- This role is expected to begin remotely due to COVID-19, but when we're back you'll have access to office perks (coffee/tea/lattes…snacks and more. Ping-pong, games night, beer o'clock, chess, Switch, foodie bake-offs, and salad days are great ways for people to come together).
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. Please send us a resume to email@example.com
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.